the rules of rat rod biking

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silvertonguedevil said:
I ride with a guy that breaks almost all of these rules. I need to find a new riding partner....
i dont know .. you might have a reality TV show in the making just depends on your relatiionship with him ..

Henry morgan said:
deven_science said:
6. If you have some type of speaker//iPod/music set up strapped onto your bike, please silence it when riding in a group. Others may not want to hear car navigation system your classic rock/rap/whatever blasted above the legal limit right next to them while trying to enjoy their ride.
but I heard that things go better with ROCK..... or was that coke :oops: just turned 50 the CRS is setting in
It is better to ride with your friends that riding with rock music

Ok to add to the list of rules for a group ride

1. Bring a spare tube and an adjustable wrench, even if you don't get a flat someone else might and they will remember your kindness and hopefully do the same for someone else.

2. Carry a full bottle of water, especially on a hot day.

3. Set an example for younger riders and refrain from cussing, spitting, racing traffic, running red lights, and otherwise offensive behavior.

deven_science said:
6. If you have some type of speaker//iPod/music set up strapped onto your bike, please silence it when riding in a group. Others may not want to hear your classic rock/rap/whatever blasted above the legal limit right next to them while trying to enjoy their ride.
I have a problem with this since I usually ride with a record player strapped my rear rack blasting Uriah Heep albums.

Hey buddy ....leave my animal print thong outta the bicycle equation. It almost makes
me look sweeter than my coolest cruiser. LOL :lol:

7) Never crash in front of me as I am prone to "late brake," in some man fueled attempt to gain posistions..... :?

Honestly for me, don't get the cops called! That's it. RIDE.

Gold Street Customs said:
NO SPANDEX!!!!!

I will go as far as saying all spandexy cyclists will be pointed at and laughed at and taunted with phrases like "get a real bike, Lance" or really insult them by saying "nice bike, is that a Huffy?"

1. hold the line of two cyclists per row
2. do not break the traffic laws (otherwise you can spoil the cruise, or can get into a crash and of course spoil a cruise!)
3. the one who outruns the leading bike is Justn Beiber :)

and heck yeah! no littering! No bottles or cigarete ends to throw away, keep the city clean!

Back