"The new phone books are here, the new phone books are here"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there everyone, the new dates for the"Tour de Fat" have been posted.
And the first one is in chicago june 21st. so lets here from those in the windy city or near there.
I plan on going if i can swing it with work, if anybody is interested in meeting me there pm me or post here and we can trade info!!! its a blast!!

This sounds awesome. I'm in Chicago......SOUTHSIDE!!! :) I'll definitely try to make it, as I've never been to something like this before.

Very fun time.

2008 Tour dates are in!

Chicago: 6/21
San Francisco: 7/19
Truckee: 7/26
Seattle: 8/2
Portland: 8/16
Boise: 8/23
New Belgium: 9/6
Denver: 9/13
Durango: 9/20
Tempe: 10/11
Austin: 10/18

Thank you Cman for posting the dates, one day when i get a grownup computer ill be able to post more things like that and pics too!!!

A 'Ballyhoo of beer and bicycles" or something like that. It's put on by the New Belgium Brewing company (Fat Tire beer) to promote/celebrate bicycles.
It's a blast!
Here's photos and video from when we attended last year with Jon

It starts with a big bicycle parade and ends with a party with bicycle events, live music and of course New Belgium beer.

hey ratina,better get crackin the tour will be here faster than a ten speed down hill with no brakes!!
im hoping things go right here so i can go!again the closer we get ill contact everyone who wants to go so we can get together.

" A ballyhoo of bikes and beer"!

ok, i see the the date for seattle. ok so all you lookers from washington, lets do this. there was a post about starting a world wide club of rat rods. that would be interesting. i know there is the freakbikes, but i would be interested in something for us. i too would like to start a rat rod chapter here in the pacific nw. what ya say Steve?

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Back