The BUSS 429

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a shot of my 1969 Colony Park mentioned in my Intro.
homefrompaint2.jpg

I have details here on my Car Domain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2190342.

I also set up a separate page for my 1964 Park Lane convertible
parklanev45s.jpg

here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2573039

Haven't done a page for the 1967 Cougar XR7, but here's a shot of it.
mangycat.jpg

Not much to look at but I've lowered and rebuilt the front end and brakes, added Tri-Y headers to the 289 4v, and replaced the hood and decklid with nicer pieces.

As you may have guessed, I have a lot of projects, but I get the sense that's what it's like for a lot of Ratrodbikes members :D

Finally, here's a shot of the Shasta when I picked it up, the rear wings are missing but I will definitely find a pair to put back on when it's done. This will get a two-tone paint job with white on top and below the Z-line I plan to use a turquoise/green color. The birchwood interior will be newly shellacked and we'll find some retro 50s fabrics for the seats and curtains.
DSCN2066.jpg

How bout some side pipes on that bad boy that would look cool, I would drive her as is x]! shes a ratrod.

Nice Shasta, im sure you see all kinds of cool bicycles at the campgrounds :D I been tryin to talk my wife into lettin me get a tear-drop but i dont think its gonna happen. :(

I'm lucky enough to have a carport in the back of the house and a long driveway, so the camper is parked all the way in the back where it's hard to see. I think these vintage campers are going to become more popular. My wife was not real excited, but my 12-year old daughter took my side. Don't give up if you really want one.

Oh i see now nitcat. Nice wagon to, Does it burn rubber? I told some guy 2 light em up earrlyer, He was in a mid 90s transam, He lit em up all right almost got away from him.

I had a guy drive beside me in a MINT 1969 Colony park wagon today..
he gave me a wave..I was in my International.

His was Cream with a Dark Tan( almost wood grain looking )
center area from front to back.

He had the Big, Flat, dog dish style caps ..
and it was a Marquie.
very cool...

Nitcat,
you don't have another Roof Rack kicking around do you??

I haven't tried to light up the wagon's tires but I suspect it's doable :D

Sorry clothespin, I don't have a spare roofrack. You don't see them come up for sale very often. Would have loved to see that Colony Park. Mine has the same M A R Q U I S letters on the tailgate. Some guy did a beautiful resto on a dark blue 69 CP in California and had it on ebay twice but it never brought many bids.

I wish. Or even better, a 427 that a lot of these cars got. Or I wish it had the tri-power manifold with three 2v carbs, but unfortunately it's just the normal 390 4v. It also has the auto tranny, instead of the 4 speed. There's one like mine on Cardomain.com that has the tripower/4 speed setup, a really nice combo. But if I want to row gears I jump into the Cougar. The vert is more of a cruising/parade car for me.

Back