the 1907 HARLEY DAVIDSON Silent Grey Fellow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

This one started out as an unknown origin/year girls bike.

I 'transvestited' it to a boys bike in the early '90's and never built/liked it.

I recently cut it apart again and built it Board Track style this time.

pics to come...

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0453-2.jpg

very very nice. I love the board tracker look.

Hey is it common to see those locks used like that? I have one hanging from my seat,Could it be the OG lock used by the previous owner? WAAAY COOOOL!!!!!!!! PS: That bike is a little too cool,Tone it down dude!!,just kiddin LOL!

oldGB,I dont know about old locks being used like that back in the day...(I was born in '61) but I found it hanging around here forever and it looked like the correct era and it still worked so I used it.

Re:

Rat Rod said:
Very cool build!

I still want to see some video of someone riding with that seat position. :shock:

Rat Rod,
Are you sure you didn't mean :shock: :!: ?
Mine are hurtin'' just lookin' at it!

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Nice, clean, and simple. I love the tires... Carlisle Lightning Darts are some of my favorites.

Cool bike! I built an Indian aAND a Harley BTR but sold them. Fun to build and not too bad to ride! [
Indianbikemf5.jpg
][
DSC_0016.jpg
]

cool bike, every time i come on here and look at pics i see something better than the last time. i love this place.

Back