Spaceship Light OOOoOOoOOoOoooOooooOoOOoOOoo!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
One shown (but i have two) NOS Finned Headlight. These things are an incredible 10 inches long and about 4 inches wide. Simple the best accesory for a Space race bike or an Area 51 theme bike or ????

Enjoy

SpaceLight.jpg

Hooch,

I just buy cool bike stuff and store it until i need it. I always have an idea before I buy, otherwise I would be broke and homeless because my wife would kick me out, LOL Seriously I am an ebay Junkie and do lots of searching. Parts can be had. The key is to be discriminating and not overpay. Patience is key. I paid less than $50 shipped for both of these lights, yet I had bid one up to over $90 just a couple of months prior.

heck if I search for Delta Light on ebay I end up with Delta Burke light contol panties lol but seriously I know what you mean.. one time somethings cheap and the next its sky high.... same goes for selling I hate selling anymore so I rarely do it and I'm an ebay junkie too but its so easy to miss something before I decided to completely restore my dads Flightliner ebay was full of them and now (last few months) I cant find anything

So YH,
What are your search parameters? I try searches for vintage parts, bicycle parts, bike parts...and I usually get bupkiss. I am real sporadic when I go searcing for stuff, but I have rarely found what I am trying to find.
From what you have shown here and on CBN/KC, you seem to have a little better luck than the rest of us.

jeff

Back