some times

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
you just need to see things in person so since I had to be in Sacremento yesterday I stopped by College Cyclery and met Karfer.
He rolled out the ratty truck and let me tell you it is a very cool bike, pics just cant show 60 yrs of wear and tear but I must admit
I dont think I could ride it very far as its a little sporty for this old guy . Adam you work in a very cool old bike shop , some of the stuff
in there is amazing and I know I didn't see all of it....just wish I had more time to look around and hey "sorry I could not make it back"
after we were done at Davis and had some dinner it was just to late and I still had a 200 mile drive back home....next time !
I did take a pic of his bike with my little test rider posing though she wasn't feeling very photogenic
100_5236.jpg

I'll be back in the shop as soon as I can, this place is like a candy store for us rat rodders
Great to meet you Adam and congrats on a great build !!

Mark

Awesome stuff!!!

Too bad we all can't visit College Cyclery....it does seem like the coolest bike store on the planet.

thanks for stoping by i am always happy to meet a fellow member from here. next time you guys stop by i will let her take the ratty truck out for a spin. we try to approach the whole bike shop thing differently and i always tell customers that we want to be the "un shop" meanning not the super uber high tech carbon this titanium that shop. our main goal is to have a shop where someone can come in and buy something a little different from what the main steam shops offer and we truly want everyone to feel and BE part of the family. it was a huge honor for me to be asked to come back to work at college when terry took over the shop and he has basicly givin me the chance to make us known for creating wild customs, but also do restos as well. we also are very much into mountian bikes although i am the borring one i guess i get my rocks off building cruisers for the most part lol. thanks for the plug hope you guys had a good time and sorry i could not spend more time with ya it was kinda crazy when you showed up. hope to see ya again soon and ask about autorama we are hosting a whole room with nothing but bikes with a few show classes so anyone interested pm me. there WILL be a rat rod bike class that i will be judging.

Latest posts

Back