sickest chopper i've ever seen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
mikesbikes36 said:
WHY ????????????????
Why? Look at the paint, the custom bodywork, the stance, the bike is amazing. I like it anyway.

not my flavor either. im not into the wide tire occ type. but man thats some craftsmanship :shock:. i dont even wanna know how many hours they had in it! that seat doesnt look very comfy tho..especially with those eyes stairing at your keester :p. im more a garage built bobber kinda guy.

The seat reminds me of one of those rings the doctor gives you to sit on when you get some sort of butt related procedure. I can't remember what it's called. I saw it in a movie.

Hemmerhoids?

Yeah. I'm sorry.

It's nicely done though.

Yeah I did think the same about the seat but I like the oddball off the wall style of bikes. To me it looks awesome. Definitely some long hours in that one. Just the paintwork probably took a few hundred hours.

mikesbikes36 said:
yeah ur rite it is alot of cool lookin stuff ....but who wants too ride a 100 thousand dollor bike ...just sayin

Who?............I'd ride it! I wouldn't pay that much for it but I'd ride it.

Definitely alot of manhours in the bike! The paint job took a lot of thought and the guy pulled it off very well. Great showbike but I'd be a little hardpressed to throw a leg over it and ride off into the sunset.

this was the first skeleton bike i came across on the net (a few years back)
i still think its one of the nicest out there.
i'm not big on the set, but i love everything else about it.
fo sur, one sick ride
79-SKELETON-02.jpg

79-SKELETON-01.jpg

then theres this one.
beyond sick, this thing is just beastly!
Skeleton_Bike.jpg

I agree..bobbers are just the epitome of style to me..love the simplicity..these show bikes are nice to look at and are a canvas as to the art of the builder..but the rake of that front end has got to be a bear to ride..and i think they all went over the edge with the rear tires..never ridden one with that wide..but would love to try ?? Anyone out there ride one with that big on the back ? Just wondering if it is nimble or not ??

thesuicideride said:
not my flavor either. im not into the wide tire occ type. but man thats some craftsmanship :shock:. i dont even wanna know how many hours they had in it! that seat doesnt look very comfy tho..especially with those eyes stairing at your keester :p. im more a garage built bobber kinda guy.

OSC
I have to admit I really like the lines on the bike... It's overall look is amazing. I'm with you on this one.

Yeah I think you'd be right about the rake impairing the handling a bit but that bike is still sweet to me. As far as the fattie back tire I don't know but I have ridden a stingray and comparatively speaking to a regular bike it's a lot less nimble. I still love the bike though.

Don't get me wrong..i love the bike, and the craftsmanship that had to have gone into it..it is truely a piece of art that you can be envious of..and that paint..simply amazing...and yeah i have to agree, the first time i rode by BFK Stingray with the squared slick I was kind of surprised on the first corner i took..lol !! :D

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah I think you'd be right about the rake impairing the handling a bit but that bike is still sweet to me. As far as the fattie back tire I don't know but I have ridden a stingray and comparatively speaking to a regular bike it's a lot less nimble. I still love the bike though.

Back