Schwinn Rat Tandem Finished pics 4/25

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for future puzzelization ! this bike is so cool you know looking at this thing i was thinking what the future genaration is gonna think when they find some of this stuff we build now a days and try to ID them or match em up to other models of bikes . cause their are some mind blowwers ! 8)

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
for future puzzelization ! this bike is so cool you know looking at this thing i was thinking what the future genaration is gonna think when they find some of this stuff we build now a days and try to ID them or match em up to other models of bikes . cause their are some mind blowwers ! 8)
Totally true, I look at some of the gender reversals that folks are doing and think the same thing. They are of good enough quality that it will definately be hard to say what is "OG" and what isn't.

2manybikes said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Totally true, I look at some of the gender reversals that folks are doing and think the same thing. They are of good enough quality that it will definately be hard to say what is "OG" and what isn't.

Should we leave some records or something behind for future generations? :lol: I do agree, there are some really well done frame modifications which should give those later some trouble. :wink:

Back