Santa Monica

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Not the California Santa Monica, this is the Philippines province Zambales subdivision named Santa Monica. I'm renting a house here while my place is being built. It's a big neighborhood, good for riding with very little traffic. A friend and myself took the folders out for a spin.

2rfap8i.jpg

ipvzvl.jpg

v745qw.jpg

Little Wing is looking good Barry! I am so glad I traded that DNB Port-A-Fold to you. You have done a great job getting it road worthy after 55 years.

It's riding much more stable with all the work done on the frame, but I still tighten everything every time I go out. I'm waiting to see what you do with the frame from Coppertooth.

I was watching the approach on the JTWC webpage, it weakened slightly as it got here, thanks to the mountains. The flow of the storm surge was right into the bay at high tide, so it could have been a lot worse. We only lost a couple of trees in the neighborhood and had power out all day yesterday. How was it there in Manila?
33o5c37.jpg

rvkg09.jpg

I was watching the approach on the JTWC webpage, it weakened slightly as it got here, thanks to the mountains. The flow of the storm surge was right into the bay at high tide, so it could have been a lot worse. We only lost a couple of trees in the neighborhood and had power out all day yesterday. How was it there in Manila?
33o5c37.jpg

rvkg09.jpg

I'm glad you guys are safe. Me and my family are safe too, I was actually still at work around 7-8am (from my graveyard shift) during the peak of the storm. My office is along EDSA and you could see torn billboards, uprooted trees and flying debris everywhere...pretty scary as we're in the 11th floor. When I got home around noon, all was quiet but the streets were littered with debris like broken tree branches and metal roofing. We too had power disruptions, the longest was yesterday about 6-8hrs. The first photo is an amazing shot btw :)

Back