S-7 question...about fenders...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...I have a set of chrome S-7 rims and Kenda whitewalls...the only thing is they're so skinny! My fenders look huge over these rims! Are there fenders that are for S-7's or should I not be using S-7's for a 26" Cruiser? Someone help a homie out! :cry:

OldSkoolD said:
...I have a set of chrome S-7 rims and Kenda whitewalls...the only thing is they're so skinny! My fenders look huge over these rims! Are there fenders that are for S-7's or should I not be using S-7's for a 26" Cruiser? Someone help a homie out! :cry:

How did you get Kenda Tires on a True S-7 Rim :?: :?: :?:

Normally from what I have learned here so far,
S-7 Rims take only an S-7 Tire?

someone correct me if I'm wrong...
Kev.

Yeah...Kenda makes S-7 26x1 3/4 tires....for Schwinns only.

I know what you mean about the wide fenders....look pretty dorky.

I'd imagine you could throw some duck tail fenders from a Sting-Ray or similar bike on there if you have to run fenders.

I think the bikes usually look cooler without em.

Other option is to find a normal chrome rear coaster wheel and throw a 26x2.125 on the back.

You can buy bigger tires for S-7 wheels. They can be hard to find sometimes but the local bike shop here sells them. They are 26 x 2 3/4 I put some on the Hollywood with S-7s below.

P4231648.jpg

P4231646.jpg

P4231645.jpg

P4231644.jpg

Thanks guys! I am going to look for those 26X2 3/4 S-7 tires...The local Schwinn shop had a bunch of S-7 tires with the blackwall...I am going to see if they're those size! Thanks again! D

I got 'em! They were 26"X2"X1 3/4"....thats what they read...are these the right ones? they look bigger already! I got the blackwalls...

Let see how they look!

Nice...I found out about S-7 wheels the hard way by struggling with a standard size tire and thinking I was going crazy at the same time.

Latest posts

Back