Royal Flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As if the others haven't given you enough fuel, I'd point out that the reflectorized pedals and thick hokey saddle are not period, either. Too bad the kid has dollar signs in his eyes, because that bike has real potential in the right hands. But...potential does not equal extant value.
The pedals and seat was a dead give away . Like I said before I believe they are using the kid as a prop but either way I'm only goin to pay an X amount , and it's nowhere close to want "he" is asking . The uncle seems more realistic to deal with . I will keep this at hand if they don't want to accept my offer and see how long they sit on it .

I wonder if this Rollfast is still available, because it looks a tad better than the one you found :grin:...

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/rollfast-tanker-2-speed.101752/#post-1047450
index.php
I saw this one last week I guess , I never inquired about it . It is a lot better condition .

Latest posts

Back