Ross Piranha old school bmx - any value? PICS ADDED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Before I drag it down out of the rafters, does anyone know if these bikes have any value? I've never been able to find out anything about them. Mines complete minus the wheels. Its black with orange stickers, has a rotor, threaded holes in the fork for pegs, complete pad set, and a cool compact disc sprocket w/ one piece crank.

Re: Ross Piranha old school bmx - any value?

Gahh

my ross pirhana didnt fetch too much, and it was chrome

i think i got $40 for it

but i only paid $2 at a garage sale

i had achrome one as a kid. i loved that bike! then it got run over....:(

Sorry it took so long, here are the pics. I cleaned a test spot on the bars with wd40 (the right side of the bars) it will come clean, not perfect though. Black almost looks metallic but I'm not sure. Remember I didnt do any cleaning on this, the paint looks like it will shine up real nice.

ross1.jpg

ross2.jpg

ross3.jpg

ross4.jpg

ross5.jpg

ross6.jpg

ross7.jpg

ross8.jpg

If your gonna sell it take the pedals off and sell them seperatly.The bike wont fetch any big dollars even clean.But if those pedals are MKS graphites,there is alot of collectors that will jump on those.Cool little bike though.The rear dropouts look like a Kuwahara or Tioga.Thats a pretty cool little bike though.Just looked at another site and there was no frames like yours.all of them had standing platforms with a wrap aroun tube.Clean it up powder verything a cool old school color with some mags and cruise the heck out of it!

Back