Roadster Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well here are some pics of my roadster for all to look at. Mainly built with just all stuff my ex girlfriends dad had sitting around the garage. Nothing is off the shelf on this car lots of fabrication (like in true hot rod form). I really wasn't going for the "total" rat but wanted to do something more traditional. Thanks, Troy.
roadsterpics022.jpg
[/img]
roadsterpics023.jpg
[/img]
roadsterpics011.jpg
[/img]
roadsterpics007.jpg
[/img]
roadsterpics024.jpg

[/img]
roadsterpics002.jpg
[/img]

Firewalker said:
very nice! looks like a lot of fun to ride. what size of engine are you running there?

It's got a 460 in it out of a '74 Lincoln Mark 4. It is a blast on sunny days but when the rain comes it makes you envy the guys with tops. :mrgreen:

As far as my plans now Primersfiner I will be over at the Ducktail run with my club. You still planning on coming up for the show?

Thanks for the comments! Troy

fattroy said:
Firewalker said:
very nice! looks like a lot of fun to ride. what size of engine are you running there?

It's got a 460 in it out of a '74 Lincoln Mark 4. It is a blast on sunny days but when the rain comes it makes you envy the guys with tops. :mrgreen:

As far as my plans now Primersfiner I will be over at the Ducktail run with my club. You still planning on coming up for the show?

Thanks for the comments! Troy
yeah as far as i know im still coming up. im really looking forward to coming for the show

Thats a cool looking car, definatly looks like it would be a blast to cruise in. I'm sure it goes like heck too.

dude that shifter is BADD!!!! I've got one of the skulls like that but nothing to put it on....yet. NICE RIDE!!

You already know what I think of it.
I'm still looking for a 53 Chev to buy and Trade you..

and an excuse to Drive to Indiana :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

great Shots Troy,
I'd love to "Go out for Donuts" :mrgreen: in That beauty.

peace,
Kev.

Clothespin "n" said:
You already know what I think of it.
I'm still looking for a 53 Chev to buy and Trade you..

and an excuse to Drive to Indiana :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

great Shots Troy,
I'd love to "Go out for Donuts" :mrgreen: in That beauty.

peace,
Kev.

LOL keep looking Kev. You got a place to crash and hang out when and if you do. Troy

kev u come down this way, U better stop by michigan so u can ride with chainy, budd, gottavan, and some others i cant think of off the top of my head :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back