redline monocog 29

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i ordered my new bike last night a redline monocog 29er . it will be here in like a week or so does anyone else have one if so what do you think?

Redline monocog is a solid bike, having a blast on my GT Peace SS right now almost the same thing.

thanks i was wondering if anyone would respond have you ridden one i tooled around the lbs on theirs and it felt so much better than my bmx and from what i here 29ers are the way to go now ive been riding a diamondback mr. lucky for the last 11 years but since i broke my back its not all that comfortable so i figured an ss monocog would be like a bmx but bigger

I test rode the 26" version some years ago at Supergo, but they sold out to Performance and now no shops around here, at least closeby that I know of carry Redlines for some reason.

I never had a Monocog 29,but I did have a '02 Monocog (26) until this year,and bought a d440 (29er geared) back in 2008,had it until this year also,BOTH were fun,reliable and sweet steel rides. Got pics of your new friend? :D

no i dont know how to post pics on here its the 2011 flat grey w/ blue lettering ive been riding the crap out of it i even boycotted gas for a week and rode it to work 40 min. there and 40 min. back but its cool its my stress free time

Back