"Rat Rod" song on scootering video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm a vintage scooter nut. I decided to have a go at video making and made my first one, kind of a tribute to my Vespa PX. I looked around for a cool soundtrack, and it was right under my nose: the "Rat Rod" song! Makes me wanna ride some more! Check it out at http://hortadasvespas.blogspot.com/2007 ... -vdeo.html

Hugo

Very Cool.

Hey,nice job splitting lanes and cutting through traffic with the scoot.You could be a bicycle messenger in New York City! :mrgreen:

Nice lanesplittin, the shot of the stand rubbin was cool too. nice vid/music. Please use the "HUGO CODE" when showin off your scoots to us US folk :mrgreen:

Very cool.

Make sure to give credit to the Pioneers.

I made sure I got permission from them to use the song on my home page.

Spoke with the folks at the record company. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Make sure to give credit to the Pioneers.
Absolutely. The last frames of the video give credit of the song. I guess it doesn't always show up when the video ends.

Hugo

Im gonna build me a ratroood And drive it down the street. :mrgreen: Thats basically the Order the building of all my bikes have been. Build it and ride it down the street, Do i ever make it down the street all the way on its maydon voyage, HECK NO! Lol lucky if i make it half way down the street...

Thanks guys, I had fun making it. It was simpler than I thought, and it turned out great. Windows (the devil) XP comes with MovieMaker, wich is pretty simple to use.

I only split lanes like that when the cars are standing still. If they're moving, I hold back. And it looks more dangerous on camera, also. Maybe I'll do a bicycle video next... But I can't use the Rat Rod song again... :(

Hugo

Latest posts

Back