PROPS TO ME! YEAH BABY!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OH YEAH BABY! BEST GPA IN THE SOPHOMORE CLASS! 4.093!!! PEOPLE ALWAYS CALLING ME DUMB, WHAT NOW!!!

Had to share that with yall! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Great job Ricky, keep up the good work...Kelly

:D Congrat's Rickster! I thought a 4.0 was tops? X-tra credit? Either way that's awsome!Michigan Law School is calling!LOL !TC EM

Haha yeah if u get all a's u got a 4.0 i got 5 a's and an a+ im workin on 2 more a+'s im going for a full ride scholarship

Congrats man! Take advantage of any and all scholarships! Finish school, even if you don't know what you want to be, I'm having a hang up in that right now! I have enough credits to get my associates, but I want to get my bachelors... my boss wants me to have a bachelors, and also wants me to work 45+ hours a week. To top that off, they all want me to finish my degree, just to have it (I want it also), but my degree is in Geology, and my job is a Database System Engineer... CRAZY!!!!

Anyway, that's great, Keep it up, it'll pay off in the end!

Keep up the good work kiddo! You're making us proud!

Smart and funny.... look out ladies! Seriously great job my friend. Keep it up. Sadly the smart and funny won't help much with the ladies till your all 35 or so but it was a nice sentiment at least that was my experience. All the time I get "Why can't I find a smart funny guy like you?" To which I reply "Where were you when I was available?" All the girls like the Ferrari's when they are young and overlook the John Deere. The Ferrari's are high maintenance and always running around in the fast lane. The John Deere tends to stick with you forever and stay close to home all while asking little in the way of care and maintenance. A bit off topic... :?

Aaron

Thanks alot guys means alot to me right now.... I seriously do NOT know what i want to do when i graduate highschool. Im almost positive i will goto college but.. For what?

ACD I like what u wrote... I hear that so much, Girls always say oh guys are jerks i hate them bla bla bla, I wish i had a guy to treat me nice, While theyre saying all this, Why dont they open their eyes and look at the caring sweet guy listening to how all the Jerks treat them. Why dont they give me a flippin chance?!

Past 2 math tests in school, I was the only one to get an A on them out of the WHOLE CLASS! WOOOOOOOOOOT!

Back