Pondering divorce any pointers.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im 25 going on 26, and some people thought i was crazy when i got married at 24.Im not a wiz at this stuff but i did want a divorce a few times, but we both realized that we fit perfect together, flaws and all. We all know marriage can be hard and its seems your situation is a little tough, but you just honestly gotta ask yourself if its worth it and is this what you guys both want. Once you get past that then its up to you. Its really depressing if its only one person in the relationship who wants to make it work, this can come and bite you in the behind down the line with a bigger problem.

my Dad's been married 3 times, and the third one was the charm. I'm glad he found my step mom finally. They've been married 28 years and I can't imagine him with anyone else. He went through heck with my mom, and I'm glad he left her, even though it meant leaving us too. A person needs to be happy in life.

Thanks for all the advice i really appreciate it. im somewhat happy to say we are going to work things out(after i try to work it back in :lol: ) after 12 years and 3 boys later i think things will be alright. once again many thanks for your advice and suggestions.

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Keep the faith brother, sometimes ya just have to eat the humble pie.But it sounds like the Lord will get you thru, Just remember the Lord placed you in the position of raising your family and being a role model for your boys Love is the greatest commandment be blessed my friend.

Glad to hear that you are going to work things out. Too many people in our society are looking for the easy way out. As a result a lot of kids end up with only one parent and when they grow up the pattern is repeated.

I'm glad you guys are working towards fixxing things too! And I appreciate your sharing here,a friend sent a link to this thread tonite,and it's definately help me to read thru it :)

God bless!
Steve

I sorry if I'm being up the past here, but I just wanted to tell everyone to rent a movie " Fireproof" this is a movie about how life can get. This movie was produced by a church in Georgia, This might be a good one to watch with your spouse.
We all need harmony in a partnership.

dos cruiser said:
I sorry if I'm being up the past here, but I just wanted to tell everyone to rent a movie " Fireproof" this is a movie about how life can get. This movie was produced by a church in Georgia, This might be a good one to watch with your spouse.
We all need harmony in a partnership.
Awesome movie put out by the same people who made" Facing the Giants" and an earlier movie called" Flywheel" they are all must see.

Back