Parts ID please!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what these are off of? The original rear hub was swapped years ago (can't remember what the old one was, maybe skip tooth?), and I think I've narrowed the parts down to either a Ward Hawthorne or a Huffy Mainliner. The front hub is stamped "weco" and "Made in Germany" and they are 24" wheels.
IMG_20230919_142220546.jpg

Anyone know what these are off of? The original rear hub was swapped years ago (can't remember what the old one was, maybe skip tooth?), and I think I've narrowed the parts down to either a Ward Hawthorne or a Huffy Mainliner. The front hub is stamped "weco" and "Made in Germany" and they are 24" wheels.
View attachment 248523
Found this picture of the skip tooth in your photo.
Screenshot_20230921-072121.png

Found this picture of the skip tooth in your photo. View attachment 248632
I'm positive that crank is Hawthorne. But, not sure on the rest, I think they are huffy as seen in these pictures. It's the only bike I've found that has visually identical wheels and crank. They are 1950s mainliners.
Huffy Mainliner 2.jpg
Huffy Mainliner 4.jpg
and another.
Screenshot_20230921-094422.png

Last edited:
View attachment 248523
My 1951 Huffman Customliner has the same rims and has a ND 1/2 inch pitch rear hub and ND front hub

Latest posts

Back