No clue.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can any one tell me some info on this bike? Looking to pick it up, but want to know some history on it.

kgrhqvhsfbdyfowbqnvkyth.jpg

Thanks for the info! Seller said it's a "Mission bicycle" and they start at 600$ (lol) . He wants 90$. Fair price?

I believe they cost around $300 so him being wrong about who made it and how much they cost new I think $95 isn't bad to me but maybe someone else can say if it's good or not to be sure.

Edit: I can't tell exactly but the bottom of the sissy bar doesn't look right in fact it looks broken or my mind is playing tricks on me.

the sissy bar does look messed up, plus the brake lever looks like it is on backwards, the rear brake is on upside down (from the traditional mounting, plus he used a front brake on the rear) and the chainguard is missing too. makes me wonder what this bike has been through, price isn't bad but you probably couldnt get $50 on CL around here for it.

I dont see a coaster brake arm on the hub so I am guessing he swapped the rear wheel and failed to put a brake on it...

Back