"Night of the Living Dead" rat bike ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Calling all Kats & Kittens , at our fall ride in Venango we seemed to have enough interest in a "Night of the Living Dead" ride for Sunday Oct. 28th in Evans City,Pa. , (weather permitting) We could meet at Edco Park in Evans City about 11am and ride by 12 noon , we could ride out to the cemetery and to the location of the house where George Romero filmed the classic 1968 horror film "Night of the Living Dead" , who's up for it?

Would never miss this! Been there a million times! Love horror movies an especially Pittsburgh based horror...this is the coolest ride idea ever! Also! Not to jump on this thread but we have a halloween parade here in ellwood and because I have two business here I get to be in and I'd like to ride in costume on old bikes!!! I'll find date details if anyone is interested!

OK kats, we'll do it (weather permiting), zombie costumes or regular dress, Black Crown let us know more about that Ellwood City parade, also I met with the graphic artist today about doing our "Kool Kats" shirts, she will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks so I should have the proof copies in about 3 weeks

Al , zip code 16033 ,any type of bike will be fine , this will be a ride on rural 2 lane blacktop with rolling hills , as always everyone is welcome , just have something on 2 (or 3) wheels

I will be there in spirit.... :lol:

spyderpics008.jpg

Voyager Al said:
hate to be a pain, but my GPS needs a street addy. Edco park doesnt work
Edco Park , 154 w. Main Street , Evans City , Pa. 16033 ( Google is your friend )

If it's been a while since you saw the movie, you might rent it at your local video store, that way you'll be able to recognize the places we will visit (George Romero's 1968 "Night of the Living Dead")

Back