Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey doods I love this site this is exactly what i was looking for! people passionate about bikes but not all snobs who think I need a carbon frame or think theres no point.
My bike addiction started when i was really young maybe 2 learned to ride at about 3 in the tilled up dirt in the backyard then i realized the freedom and stuff as i was able to ride my bike to my freinds house or to the BART station to and take a train to berkley or san francisco or something. later on I picked up BMX and started racing going to the nationals and stuff. I lived in Texas for two years and rode a bike for transportation the whole time.
I have recently caught the bug again when I realized one of my stingrays has never been finished and I wanted to RIDE!

Welcome. Enjoy..

:D Welcome! :mrgreen:
L8 EM

welcome there are a few bmx junkys on here so you should feel right at home. no need to call your self that new blood is always a good thing welcome once again

Back