Newbie intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings fellow Ratbikers.

I arrived here via the CBN site, where my screen name is HeavyMetal7speed.

Late 30's father of 2 younger motorhead/bikers (son and daughter). Wife of almost 20 years rides with us too on our WWKC rides.

My son and I have e few older gems in the collection including a pair of 60's JC Higgins Flightliners, a 70 womens Rollfast, a 60's Columbia Playbike (red/boys picked up from original female owner/rider).

I will also take on a 60's mens Rollfast with Bendix 2 speed kickback from a neighbor I just traded a newer womens bike for.

I also have a line on a pair of 60's bikes from the original owner. A womens Schwinn and a mens Huffy.

Lots of familar names/bikes on the site and I am glad to join you and make new friends too.

I really want one of those cool t shirts when they're ready too.

Welcome to the only forum that requires a tetanus shot!....ha ha.

By the way...that would make a funny t-shirt for this forum...I'll tuck that one away for later. :D

Sounds like you have a great family of bikers. The bikes you mentioned sound very interesting. Can't wait to see them!

I've got two young daughters so restoring some vintage girl bikes are in my future. Right now they just get to laugh at Daddy on his Rat Rodder.

Again, thanks for joining in on the fun!!!

Back