Newbie in need of some help =D

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another bike to keep an eye out for is a spaceliner. They have very cool frames. From the 60's and fairly easy to find compared to some bikes.

What city/area do you live in? I'm sure we've got some locals who may have a bike for you. I think most here would even give a better deal if you help dismantle/clean/build the bike. You get a better price, and learn how to keep it running which is always good.

The guy gave me the galaxy flyer for free! He's not so bad afterall. He did admit to lying about it being as bad as he said it was before, about him redoing it. He said it was laziness. So he said due to his laziness I get a free bike!
<3

wow thats awsome ...so see i was rite it was only a couple days and u already have bike # 2 ....LOL u better get a storage unit ur gonna need one i think ,,,,!!! thats awsome

yup, thats how it always starts! first one bike, then two, next thing you know youre buying bikes with the cat food money! ive seen it a million times! theres no hope for you, girl, your one of us now! :mrgreen:

Just let us know what you're looking for in the WANTED FORUM and we'll hook you up. Glad things worked out for ya on the bike deal. So does that mean you have two bikes now? Welcome to the madness!

Thanks! I don't have the bike from cameron yet because paypals being weird so he saud itd be at least two weeks until I get it. Hopefully sooner then that though. The bike I have isn't ridable yet lol its in the back chillin tireless.

Back