New York Trip

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone
I'm from France, where fiding anything rat rod related is incredibly difficult, unless you're interested in european bikes (ok, they can be just great too, as long as you like'em tires thin).
I happen to be planning a trip to New York sometime next fall, and I wondered if any of you guys could tip me on good bike shops, where I'd be bound to find good choice of parts, or any flea market / yard sale worthy of interest.
Thanx a lot in advance !!

And by the way, I will some day soon post a few pics of the bike I'm working on. I'm improving a lot my letter painting skills these days, and should be able to give the bike's tank the proper treatment it deserves ;-)

Not in New York but...

If you take a trip to the east while visiting New York, or just want to get away from the city, you can visit Terra Cyclery in New London, Connecticut.

http://www.terracyclery.com/

It's about 2.5 hours drive from New York, as long as the traffic is not bad.

Nice place, friendly people, and lots of cool stuff.

Have a great trip!

--=={{Rob}}==--

many thanx

Thanx a lot for the advice, I'll make sure I keep the adress handy, and I will check for things of interest I could visit along the road from NY (good arguments to help convincing a grilfriend that's all about museums and antiques ;-)

Anyway, if I finally get to NL, I'll check the streets for the guy in the VW bus !

Thanx again

Latest posts

Back