New to this bike stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an old fart and I don't have a bicycle. That doesn't mean I can't come here and look at the pictures of all the beautiful work everyone else does. Well, I found out if you keep looking at bikes it's going to spark an interest and the next thing you know you'll stumble across something and probably end up buying it. I hope this doesn't turn in to some sort of illness without any cure.

Welcome, I think you will find bikes a great hobby. As you can see from some of the bikes on this site you can start out with something mundane and end up with something awesome. All it takes is a little imagination. You can get a lot of inspiration from this site, I know I did/do. Best of all you really don't have to spend a lot of money. Cheap and even free bikes are everywhere.

welcome, i started with one, next thing i remember i got 12, all in the proscess of being built. man i can't even get the first one done. yep better get out, nope its too lats for you now, you signed up. its a great hobbie, have fun. more bikes.

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back