New guy in Phoenix

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello; I've been a lurker here for a while, figured what the heck. I'm in Phoenix, and into hot rods and bikes. I grew up in Connecticut in the 60's, around Sting Rays and mini bikes. Those were the good old days ! Fast forward to now, and I tinker with a variety of older things, such as Coke machines, gas pumps, mini bikes, Sting Rays, and a couple hot rods. I have a '39 Ford coupe that is finally done after about a 20 year build process. Now I am working on a '56 F-100 big back window. Also, I have a few Sting Rays that I mess with. I'm an easy going, low profile type guy. Anyone else from Phx on here ? Thanks ! Bill ( email = [email protected] )

8) Hello & Welcome! 8)
L8 EM

WELCOME! 8)

Welcome !!!! you will find many people here who share the same interests...HotRods is one of them. Not sure about the coke machines? But I have one! Found it in some back feild and I had to drag it home :mrgreen: cleaned up very well and it hold 10 different types of beer for me! lol Canadian EH!
IMG_8550.jpg

Love to see some pictures of your HotRod! here is one of mine
IMG_9390.jpg

FW

I'm gonna have to learn how to post my own pics.....Thanks.... :roll: ....and hey, that bike is FOR SALE

Firewalker said:
Welcome !!!! you will find many people here who share the same interests...HotRods is one of them. Not sure about the coke machines? But I have one! Found it in some back feild and I had to drag it home :mrgreen: cleaned up very well and it hold 10 different types of beer for me! lol Canadian EH!
IMG_8550.jpg

Love to see some pictures of your HotRod! here is one of mine
IMG_9390.jpg

FW
wait you found that coke machine like that?

not quite.......the story goes like this

There were peolpe getting kicked off of the land next to my fathers and they had a time to remove all of thier junk (man there was alot) what was ever left behind would be sold off to recoupe lost money.

I found the machine in the back of a beat up 5ton pannel truck and paid the land loard a fair price. I spent many hours cleaning it
IMG_8403.jpg

IMG_8401.jpg

I was not even sure if it would work when I got it? it cleaned up nice :mrgreen: and it works great! it does not have the coin mech so I made a custom switch off of the coin return to release the bottles :mrgreen: I am so smart "SMRT" :D
IMG_8402.jpg

sorry to steal your intro.....love to see some of your machines!

FW

Welcome

Back