New guy from Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name's Jeff and I live in Plano, TX. I'm 35 and a bit of a bike junky. More specifically, an old BMX bike junky. I've been collecting for about 8 years now.

I actually found a link to the site while doing my daily hunt of the Craigslist sale ads. I'm impressed! Killer bikes, it seems, on every page. I've only spent about 30 minutes looking around and I've already found some great ideas for future builds.

Thanks for having me.

-Jeffrey

Welcome Jeff.

Glad to see that the subliminal advertising worked. :lol:

We've got several local rats on board.

YEEE HAAAA,, yet another Texan. Cant wait till we get enough to come out in full force. Hmm come out where? What am I talking about..
Welcome. Enjoy.
JT

There's quite a few builders from that part of Texas.

I'm 35 and a bit of a bike junky. More specifically, an old BMX bike junky

If Plano is anything like Houston you're in the right place. Houston is used BMX central, I'm guessing they're leftover from all the suburban teenagers. In northern Ohio where I'm at, it's much easier to come across vintage ballooners because many of them were manufactured right around here.

There's an ebay/CL string in the RR classifieds forum. You might want to keep an eye on it, people will call out the quality project bikes, the drastically under priced ones, or to discuss a quality bike/build there.

Latest posts

Back