new DOWN C D

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gt my tickets to see them 10/25 in NYC.
Iheard 4 songs off the new album and they rule!!!!!

I saw them in March 07 in NYC and the opening act was 11/2 hrs of music videos.
Even "stone the crows" was played, so I guess that they are the first band too open for themselves, lol.

That just goes to show their "AWESOMENESS", LOL.

I heard that they are playing over 2 hrs this tour, wOOt!

I bought the cd on sunday and I can say that I'm not disappointed.
Awesome albumn.

Cool, I thought Phill was done but a new Down CD is sweet. I just went to Shadows Fall/ Static-X fri in Ft. Wayne, still have the bruses!!!!!!

Saw the Down show last night and WOW!! They were tight as could be. Phil sounded great . At one point during the show I look next to me and whos standing there but the lead singer from Trouble!! Charlie the drummer from Anthrax was in the crowd too and Snake from Skid Row!
Awesome show indeed, JIMBO420, you are gonna dig it!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm PSYCHED!!!!!!!
Alitttle off topic, but I saw that DIMEBAGS girl is going to be on "L.A. INK" on tuesday night.
She's getting a dime tattoo on her forearm.

I might actually watch that corny azz show.

KAT VON D is a smokin mexi-cali girl!!!!!

I like DOWN but I think Phil wrote better(ANGRIER) songs in PANTERA, when his x-wife was selling his gold records on ebay.

Even in SUPERJOINT RITUAL he's still pissed
Its sorta like when Brett Farve quit drinking, he's still an awesome qb, just not as awesome as when he was hungover.(IE: NO SUPERBOWL RINGS SINCE)

Back