New Belgium Brewing Fat Tire Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been a couple of them on the CL around here for silly prices like $700. Not sure that they ever sold for that much though.

I think my LBS had a used one for sale for $300.

local college town cycle shop 30 miles away has one for sale @ $499, dont know what year it is tho, but looks like new. been there awhile too

CCR said:
local college town cycle shop 30 miles away has one for sale @ $499, dont know what year it is tho, but looks like new. been there awhile too

Does this happen to be Left Side Spin in Colorado Springs?

SCRATCH MY COMMENT, went by there today it was a Raliegh P.U.B. bike instead, sorry bout that :oops: one of these days i'll do somethin right lol !!

Phat tire prices...

Pretty Phat prices...

Sounds like the Tim Horton's 40th anniversary Schwinn...people could win them in the 'roll up the rim to win' contest, about 6500 made. Schwinn musta like that order!

Some fool in town wants $500 for one new in the box. I have seen them for $170 used and $200 new in Ontario on Kijiijii (like Craiglist). I would pay those prices.

It is basically a $150 Canadian tire Schwinn with a paint job.

The Fat tire Ale bikes are cooler...

is this the red single speed bike with a sheet tank, white stripes, electra seat and fenders lights w/ chrome fenders ?? if so, it doesnt look much more than somethin anyone of us here could make better in my opinon. and $200 bucks is still a bit more than what i would pay for one !!!

just my .02 8)

The older ones were made by Electra using a variety of frames from what I've seen, I think they switched to Felt as the maker last year

raleigh pub bike

Hey CCR where are you located? You said one of your LBS has a Raleigh PUB bike...I've been looking for one. Will they ship?
Thanks Man.

Re: raleigh pub bike

mtbikn212 said:
Hey CCR where are you located? You said one of your LBS has a Raleigh PUB bike...I've been looking for one. Will they ship?
Thanks Man.

http://www.thebikesurgeon.com

they are @ Carbondale, Il 62901, im 30 minutes away (but in C'dale often)

dont know bout the shipping stuff but i can ask next time im in there if ya havent found out for yourself by then. Theyre a decent enough shop but theyve got a lot of employers for a small shop, some are nicer than others and its a bunch of college kids.

its this bike, like i said before, i believe it was tagged at $499

ThePub-Ral06-z.jpg

for those of you who have missed it, it has a bottle opener in the frame, just under the straight bar at the front :)

Back