Need info on this parts bike please

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0157.JPG

Need info on this parts bike please. Serial number is M543817. I think it is '63 but not positive. If anyone knows please let me know. Also wondered if anyone knows what model this is.

A 60's bike. Exact year can be found by the serial number. Probably on the left rear dropout.
It looks like it was well taken care of, so scuffs on the pedals, seat, or handle grips and the forks look straight. The rims match and everything looks original.

Yes that's a 63. Check for old batteries in the tank.
The boy's version was called a Thunderbolt. I don't know if the girl's had the same model name.
Here's a 63 Thunderbolt:
1684116188864.png

The boy's version was called a Thunderbolt. I don't know if the girl's had the same model name.
Here's a 63 Thunderbolt:
View attachment 232558
Here's a 63 Thunderbolt:
View attachment 232558

Sweet bike! Yeah it looks all original but the whole front part of the tank is broken. I'm using it for parts for my '57 Torpedo.

That hood ornament thing is probably worth something.
Yeah I've always wanted one of those. It will be going on my Western Flyer rat bike. It has a flat spot and a couple holes where there was once a light I guess. My friend said he thinks the ornament is only worth $20 but I doubt it. I've seen them once in a great while on ebay for big money.

Back