Need Bike Shipped From Mountain Home, Arkansas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
There is a bike for sale on ebay in Mountain Home, Arkansas I need shipped to me in New York. It is a 20 inch bike so it will be a little easier to pack up. If anyone lives there or close and could help me out I will pay 100 dollars or trade something for your troubles plus the shipping charges.
Thanks In Advance.....Jaxon

Jaxon said:
There is a bike for sale on ebay in Mountain Home, Arkansas I need shipped to me in New York. It is a 20 inch bike so it will be a little easier to pack up. If anyone lives there or close and could help me out I will pay 100 dollars or trade something for your troubles plus the shipping charges.
Thanks In Advance.....Jaxon

Jaxon,
If you do a search on Arkansas, you can compile a list of people here that live there. Be a Detective, dude.

If you do a search for Arkansas all you get is any post with that word in it. Not looking to be a detective just looking for some help. I am sure if someone sees the post and they live close they will help... :)

Jaxon said:
If you do a search for Arkansas all you get is any post with that word in it. Not looking to be a detective just looking for some help. I am sure if someone sees the post and they live close they will help... :)

I guess I just prefer a more proactive way to find the help I need.

Most bike shops will ship a bike. .For a fee no doubt..check a local bike shop in that area .All the seller has to do is drop it off..They should even have the box..I have had it done in the past.. :wink:

Back