My Unidentified Stuff.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
dalatest015.jpg
dalatest015.jpg
[/img]
dalatest015.jpg[img]
[/IMG] This is some cheaper BMX frame I picked up and still piecing together with some cheap schwinn girly bike tires and such.

Gold Street Customs said:
dalatest017.jpg
[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/dalatest017.jpg[/img][/img] This one here I dont know if it was originally a Bmx or not but the brand has a big R on the Badge the Bonus is the heavy duty spoked wheels and the three piece crank :mrgreen:
Once I thought I was wrong , but I was mistaken. It does not have a R on the badge it has a G for "Grand Master" and the wheels are Araya 20x1.75 and the rear coaster is a Nankai ? but it needs a rebuild, or better yet a replacement.

Unkle Krusty said:
is that a chrome gt performer? If so. Dibs!! :D
I really dont know what to look for, but I have my doubts, all I started with was the frame.
i would say no, if the kickstand bracket is welded on then its probably just a department store bike.

Ahab said:
Unkle Krusty said:
is that a chrome gt performer? If so. Dibs!! :D
I really dont know what to look for, but I have my doubts, all I started with was the frame.
i would say no, if the kickstand bracket is welded on then its probably just a department store bike.

The welds are way tooo rough for a GT. Huffy made Performer copies in the early 90's. That's probably what this is.

Latest posts

Back