My Typhoon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FTW

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG0623-1.jpg

This is my Typhoon, currently I'm unsure of the year (any help would be appreciated). It now has a headlamp mounted on the front fender. I'll try this week to get some photos up of the rest of my fleet, but for now I'll show you the one I'm the most proud of!

Haha thanks! The rack is actually off of my 24" Eldorado, then I mounted that Dr. Pepper box on there for haulin' purposes. And that's good to know about the year, thanks again.

I also forgot to mention that it has a kickback hub of somesort, it doesn't work all that well right now though. But neither does the coaster brake. I'm thinking the two may be related...

The serial number will be on the left dropout. Post it here and you'll know the month and year. The kickback may just need some 30 weight oil to free it up.

I put some tenacious oil in the hub, it seemed to help a little bit. I may put a little more in there and see if it helps anymore. Also, I'll try to get that serial number up soon, maybe when I get get some photos of the other bikes.

Back