"MUST....HAVE!!!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever have one of those nights where every other item ending on ebay is a gem with no bids, til finally ya can't take it anymore, and bid on stuff despite one's economic situation? Yeah, me too. I call it "MUST....HAVE!!!"
ThunderJet.jpg
A Chain/Ross Thunder Jet, all chrome, with cool Spaceliner-y frame! HOW COULD I RESIST???
70sCollegiate5.jpg
Campus green Collegiate 5, from the same seller, it was just too nice to pass up!
Shelbyframe1.jpg
Check out this funky old Shelby frame, one of two I won.
Shelbyframe2.jpg
Another Shelby, hopefully I'll be able to use that fork, or rework it for my men's frame. Guess it'll be mac & cheese and ramen noodles for awhile!! :lol: ~Adam

haha! You have know idea, I had been watching that thunderjet... with an itchy trigger finger... so close to bidding, but then... I don't know. I just didn't. But I saw Adam Tinkerer.... and I was wondering when I might see it on here :) Glad to see it found a good home. And if you ever decide to sell that one, remember who was next in line :mrgreen:

Sometimes you walk out where you keep your bicycles ,see frames and unfinished bikes everwhere and turn off your computer. Somewhere in a sick RatRodder's mine we think " There will never be another bike like this" When in reality there must be thousands tucked away in barns and places all over the US. Really dosent seem to be a shortage of them comming up on Ebay. :lol:

But I saw Adam Tinkerer.... and I was wondering when I might see it on here
Yeah, that would be me! I wanted to use the name here, but it wouldn't let me for some reason, so the next thing I thought of was "Rustinkerer". It makes a trifecta, as my AOL handle is 'Carpentinkerer'(since I'm a carpenter by day!) ~Adam

Back