Muscle Bike America: Museum & Forum Collection!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bikes3-2.jpg

bikes1-2.jpg

bikes5-1.jpg

bikes2-3.jpg

Re: Muscle Bike Forum Collection!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think my faces explain :wink:

You should have at least 1 with no sheet metal, no gears, a knobby out back and smooth front, and severely scraped bars and pedals. Or is there one that I missed? :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
You should see a counselor about that. :lol:

I did but we started talking Bikes Cars and women and now he is a bicycle addict also! lol

CCR said:
RatRodChris said:
Very impressive!

You guys should see them in person :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

hey Jeremy swing over sometime! It always good to talk bikes with you!

RailRider said:
CCR said:
RatRodChris said:
Very impressive!

You guys should see them in person :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

hey Jeremy swing over sometime! It always good to talk bikes with you!

i should, ive been through that way more than a few times for work that ive thought about callin/stoppin, but it never works out. otherwise this boy of mine keeps me pretty tied up and the heat hasnt exactly made me want to get to far from home either :lol: im sure i can break loose when this heat does though

wow, i had to rub my eyes to make sure my focus was right. please tell me you ride all of them one at a time for every day of the month!
on the bottom, the "clayish" colored one (to the left of the blue one with wheelie wheel) with the almost full circular handle bars is ILL!!!

there is no funny or sarcastic comment that is appropriate for this gallery. awesome! and i mean awesome. never get tired of seeing this.

bicycle envy here...
id just be happy with one stingray any in condition that isnt rusted to core dented or cracked...
almost got a 70s sting, made a deal at 180 but the seller flaked on me when i called him the next day and he said it sold on ebay..
that whole week 'befor this happend, and after' i checked every page on ebay for Schwinn Stingrays, and never saw it once..

Dang, now I have to wipe up all of my drool off of the keyboard.

My childhood Screamer 2 had the red/orange/yellow color scheme of your Screamer 1, but with multi-color fade bar tape and the regular spoke rear 3 speed wheel. Later when I totaled my front wheel, put a 26" fork from my mom's bike with a 20" front wheel, so I had a little chopper action going on. I really wish I could find some photos of that ride.

Back