Murray Titan X-63

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this one up at the auction/flea market place right in my street for less than the cost of 3 gals. of regular unleaded. She'll clean up nice, surface rust mostly. The rack is rough and the rear wheel has minor pitting. I go from drought to deluge. They have a real old Triumph still there I may go back for. Same low price but I have more projects than I can count with both hands and my shoes off.
murray.jpg

Even though you have alot of projects waiting , you need to take advantage of all the good deals you can find while they are there. When they dry up they dry up. The bike looks good and thoes fix up very nice. :lol:

I went back and picked up that mens single speed triumph and a womens raleigh 3 speed (pics tommrrow) with a nice brooks saddle and an aluminum rack. The paint on the triumph is awesome with only a hand full of scratches. I'll use the womens raleigh for parts seeing how the crankarms on the Triumph are rusty. They still have a mens raleigh 3 speed that I'm gonna grab after payday. The wheels on it are rough but the womens wheels are great. Might as well use all the parts off her. I've never been big on british bikes but the more I surf the net and read the more interested I'm becoming. At $10 a bike (oops, the code-sorry) how can I say no.

Back