Murray Eliminator

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just pulled this out of a brush pile behind my neighbors house. She had died and her family is trying to clean up the property. Not that I need another project, but the wrap around chain guard and decent pedals caught my eye. Someday….
IMG_2650.jpeg
IMG_2651.jpeg
IMG_2652.jpeg

That would be an awesome MBBO#11 entry! You might want to consider replacing the seat. :D @The Renaissance Man do you have a tank for that kind of 24" frame?
That seat has “character”

Marketplace sellers just describing it as patina 🤣

Cool bike!

I'm with @CRASH about building it in the muscle bike build off. It's only about one month from now. As for the convertible tank, I don't think the curves on the TRM tank would work with that frame and I don't have anything else either.

I believe it was originally a stationary bike adaptor, but the friction wheel is missing. I plan on welding a couple saddles where it originally bolted on to the axle, and then use it for display purposes at some shows for my board track gas bikes. Not part of Santa’s sleigh.😄

Cool bike!

I'm with @CRASH about building it in the muscle bike build off. It's only about one month from now. As for the convertible tank, I don't think the curves on the TRM tank would work with that frame and I don't have anything else either.
I do have my dad in laws Shelby Flyer that he got new in the 40’s that I’m interested in a tank for. I need to find out what your tanks run, where to buy them and if they will fit. Let me know. Mark

I do have my dad in laws Shelby Flyer that he got new in the 40’s that I’m interested in a tank for. I need to find out what your tanks run, where to buy them and if they will fit. Let me know. Mark
Here's our catalog.

Latest posts

Back