motomag2, old bmx

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i hope this posts this time, here goes! the mags are aluminum (i think) and they say Motomag 2 (roman numeral for 2) BMX Products Chatsworth, CA. the underside of the bottom bracket says 783, ive never seen a forh crown like this, the stem is a road bike stem, ive seen this chainring on cruisers, its a coaster brake rear wheel, anyone know what kind of bike this is? any info would be appreciated, fast eddie outty
motomag53.jpg

motomag43.jpg

motomag23.jpg

motomag13.jpg

motomag33.jpg

Wow Motomags.... Haven't got a clue on the bike, but Motomags always looked cool on Mongoose bikes back in the day.

Mongoose maybe? I do know that Motomags are a very desriable item. Too bad the rear is damaged :cry: If memory serves me correct, Motomags are made of magnesium.

Attention Kev! Your vintage BMX knowledge is needed in aisle 6 :mrgreen:

-Mp

I can tell you w/ 100% certainty that it isn't a Mongoose. The headtube gusset is all wrong. It's not a Webco either. The brake bridge would be square. What it is, I'm not sure.

Fast eddie..

I just sent you a PM my friend..
I would very much like to add this bike to my personal collection...
I love the old one's...they remind me of when I was a kid..riding my shock bikes..

this is not something I would Flip..( "edit"...I will not flip it..it's an Oldie..and I love the Oldies!! )
I love this one..to keep..

Busted Motomags and all :mrgreen:

I look forward to your reply..

peace,
Kev.

Back