monster bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well after talking to a few people about different bikes they have built i have a new topic to discuss in honor of upcoming fall and Halloween season
monster bikes
not like scary woo im gonna getcha monster but bikes with large wheels tall bikes long bikes ect anything that has a monsterish look to it
29 inch 32 inch car tires on a bike tractor tire on bikes anything you may have built
please show them off
ill start with my stock bone onex 29 incher this bike is big it has a wide stance to it and the bars are really wide
i have heard there is a 32 inch bike out there but this is my biggest ive owned
no mods yet but im planning a few things to it
it is my daily commuter as well it actually rides quite comfy other then a lil sluggish at take off and on inclines but once it gets going it cruises nice and is very comfortable and surprisingly easy to handle not to mention takes a good hit as i collided with a atb and bent his wheel and did nothing to mine (take that big buck bikes lol)
so yeah show us you're build and tell us a lil about it
kingfish254 i hope you put fugsley in here i was kinda thinking of fugsley when i came up with the topic lol also i hope to see devon sciences 32 inch buildup
amongst others
thanks
Sean
here it to show you in comparison to my tall huffy stalker

oh ok sorry bout that devon science
still a sweet sweet bike it looks fantastic
that was one of the main reasons i wanted to start this thread
thanks for sharing
Sean

I guess the "50 years of muscle bikes" build would fit here, Harley Sportster rear tire on a narrowed 16" car rim:

8541735764_d408d78c86.jpg

"BigJim" is my definition of a monster bike, 20" car tires front and rear, 150+lbs and HUGE!

9414689836_1cab8c56df.jpg

Luke.

heya luke!!!!!
of course big Jim fits in and so does 50 years of muscle bike
both are sweet bikes and definitely monsters
how could i have forgotten bout big Jim that bike screams monster!!!!
an awesome build both bikes
Sean

Back