Mi bicicleta...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my poser-Schwinn.... Murray Cruiserasaurus Rex. You can't see from this pic, but I threw on a Schwinn head badge for the look of it. I wish I had the $$ for a real Schwinn, but this'll do for now.

I got a few schwinns, And i got one thing to say, There not all there made up to be. If fact there sort of a pain, You got s-7 rims, GOOD Luck finding the size tire, I went 2 five bike shops, Asking for a 26x2x1-3/4 Everyone said we were crazy and said they only made 26x1-3/4. Well i got some 26x2x1-3/4's orderd at a bike shop. I orderd them from the same place last year and the guy also told me and pops we were crazy, Then he looked in his book and apoligized. Lol when me and dad get tires were going to all the other bike shops, And were going to show them whats up. Lol telling me i dunno what im talking about. HMPH We'll see. :mrgreen:

rick...thats what makes collecting fun! it wouldnt be any fun if there wasnt a challenges! Now my quandry that I have is...I bought some black rims but they dont fit onto my Schwinn forks...I have some tubular forks that the rims would fit....decisions decisions! lol

and qwestrock....with all the work that you put into that murray you coulda went out and found an old beat up schwinn and brought it back to life...you just gotta know where to look....and gotta be patient...oh and a prayer always helps! lol lots of prayers!

Nonono d, The best part about collecting is hopping on them and riding them, And seeing all the crazy looks u get and thumbs up's i get :)

Back