Mercury Bicycle Worth It?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone has a Mercury bicycle for $40 on ebay classifieds so is it worth it but I couldn't get any money for if I decide to get it until someone pays back the loans I gave to on Wednesday if someone else doesn't get it first?

It's close by too and I am one of the ones that it doesn't matter if I buy Men's or Ladies to ride.
http://lakeland.ebayclassifieds.com/bic ... d=16590576

I thought so, I asked so lets see if I will get it and it's somewhere here in Auburndale where I live.

I hope so and i'm not going to flip it or atleast for another year or two because I would be riding it for a joy ride around the neighborhood and it would be what looks like the most complete original bike I would have had if I get it.

I got it, everything looks good on it but it has 60's Schwinn Wheels with a Bendix single speed instead of the original wheels, I tried two batteries but the light didin't come one although the light bulb from what I see of it looks like it's ok.

Here is the thread in the Fresh Finds section with bigger pics than what the ad had.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51901

Back