LANGUAGE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey guys,

Just a quick reminder to keep the lingo clean when discussing the bikes.

Several of the folks here check the forum while the kiddos are around peeking over their shoulders.

A few members have also PMed me pointing out posts that contained some pretty offensive stuff lately.

Feel free to review the forum rules if you have any questions. :D

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18

Thanks for your help!

xddorox said:
I support you %100 on this Steve. The fact that this forum is clean is one of it's main appeal in my opinion. :D

Agreed.

I think we've done a pretty good job keeping things on topic, friendly and clean. I don't hesitate at all to send my Mother, Wife or Daughter to this site.

:( I know i have said some dirty stuff. I'm sorry for my potty mouth, It gets me in trouble some times.

No need to apologize....just keep it clean or.... :shock:

image001.gif

I hope your monkeys don't fly too. I show this site to a lot of people and one of the comments they make is, I don't know rat rod people spoke so clean. or something like that. I hope I only type on here like I'm typing to my elders, you know grandperants and others like them.

i was at the zoo today and im pretty sure monkeys dont wear pink shirts. :mrgreen:

sorry if ive been rowdy RR, sometimes my wording substitutions are pretty obvious, which is kinda pointless in this aspect.

Back