Is it too early to start thinking about the MBBO?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I started a elderado for mono last year. But with the holidays I never got the thing finished in time. No it's almost done. I need new brake pads and some bartape. I just keep getting side-tracked...
image_zpsys7wjvvp.jpg

image_zpsle7aoyvc.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! I started a elderado for mono last year. But with the holidays I never got the thing finished in time. No it's almost done. I need new brake pads and some bartape. I just keep getting side-tracked...
image_zpsys7wjvvp.jpg

image_zpsle7aoyvc.jpg
Nice work! Just wanted to mention though, all entries to the build-offs must be built within the time limits, already built, or already started bikes are not allowed unless they are getting significantly changed...

Just helps keep things fair for everyone.

Luke.

Nice work! Just wanted to mention though, all entries to the build-offs must be built within the time limits, already built, or already started bikes are not allowed unless they are getting significantly changed...

Just helps keep things fair for everyone.

Luke.

No I'm not trying to enter it or anything. I started the build for last years build off and just never got it finished. Just trying to finish the bike off for me to ride it. I've picked up a few stingrays, I might try to do something with this year

Someone else told me the same story about the flaming stack short version.. What do you think Jaxon?
View attachment 9176 The end is jagged and has Rust on the edge, the other edges are shiny chrome... I thought some where along the line it had got bent. I thought it looked like someone bent it back and forth until it split and broke off?View attachment 9177View attachment 9178

Your guard looks like it was a full guard at one time. The painted guards are the ones usually cut short and used in later year bikes. I can't remember if I have ever seen a chrome short guard.

No I'm not trying to enter it or anything. I started the build for last years build off and just never got it finished. Just trying to finish the bike off for me to ride it. I've picked up a few stingrays, I might try to do something with this year
Awesome!

Luke.

Back