Intro from Michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my buddy Boardtrack fan told me about this site quite a while ago, I signed up right away but have been a lurker for a few months. I live just north of Detroit in Ferndale, MI. I've been into old cars and bikes most of my life but the last few years I've been collecting some old Cruisers and modifying them, here are some photos of some of my bikes (the Orange 24" Schwinn I just finished this weekend, I am pretty happy how it turned out, kind of a Stingray lowrider thing going on)
CopyofIMAG0330.jpg

CopyofIMAG0327.jpg

CopyofIMAG0328.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

Nice job on the 24! The red 26 is looking good also. I really like the big and small tire combo. Got any more orange banana seats? I just picked up an 20 inch AMF like my first bike.
It was/is brown metallic and came with a all orange banana seat which I'm missing.

Welcome form the Kalamazoo area!
Hopefully I will get to meet some of you "east side" guys at the Ann Arbor show.

Welcome! good lookin' pedalers
Is that a 1966 or 1967 Plymouth? I can't tell with out the lights on. My first car was a 1967 Satellite :mrgreen:

Here are some photos of my cars, the first is my 1966 Belvedere II, was a 273 auto when I bought it in 1983, it was my first car, now it has a 440/727 and I'm trying to get all the parts together to put in a 4 speed. The Roadster my dad and I found in 1983,that was quite a year, had been in storage since the late 50's, someone butchered up the framerails and put a nailhead Buick in it, we did some research and found out it was in the 1955 Detroit Autorama and recently I found a picture of it Drag racing at the 1955 AHRA(I think?) Nationals in Illinois. My Dad started to restore it to it's 1955 appearance and put a built Merc flathead back in it and fixed the framerails and kind of lost interest in it. I traded the Roadster a year or so ago with my Dad, I had a 1966 Ambassador(Hence my name) 2 door from Arizona that my Dad wanted to trade, so I finally got the car, now I'm just trying to get everything to put it back together.
IMAG0337.jpg
IMAG0338.jpg
Here is a link to my photobucket site,http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d91/ambman/, too many pictures of the Roadster to post, it is the blue one. Enjoy.

O MY LANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
THAT PLYMOUTH IS AMAZING!

my dad has a 68 coronet that he turned into a super bee but sold it in about 1992 and bout it back in 2002 i think
it i scurrnetly a slant 6 car
he is doing the sam
44/727
but he is looking for a 4 speed and jazz
hes got a danan 60 but now cost seems to be an issue

but i h vae a feeling itll be around awhile seeings its only a 30,000 mile car

SAWEET PLYMOUTH!1
man i cant get over it

ilove those wheels!!!!!

Latest posts

Back