Identfy Speed Chief?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike was rescued from the dump. The id tag says "Speed Chief". Does anyone know anything about this bike? What year is it from? I don't really know anything about it. I fixed up enough to ride it to work everyday.

SAM_1931.jpg

SAM_1934.jpg

johnemut said:
This bike was rescued from the dump. The id tag says "Speed Chief". Does anyone know anything about this bike? What year is it from? I don't really know anything about it. I fixed up enough to ride it to work everyday.

SAM_1931.jpg

SAM_1934.jpg
I had to do some work,relace the wheels,new stem and bars,lock on grips,tires 2.125's,and front rack with surf rack mounts for the racks.The bike was left at the back of the shop in the metal pile DO FOR THE DUMP.A little work,and I got the coolest beach cruiser in town.Ain't changing a thing! I ride that mo fo all summer long!!!!!

You got a neat frame there. What are those square aluminum blocks attached to the frame? Gary

Check the BB, it'll have the serial #, and a 2 digit code off to the side, something like 'B 9', the 9 would be 1939. -Adam

Latest posts

Back