I hate painting so I'll build instead!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE job! Those lines "flow" perfectly.................Get in this build off!

Great use for an unloved touring bike! I think, way back in the day, I bought a ladies version in the same horrible green! looking good now though. ~Adam

yeah i agree with the camelback.Thats what i was thinkin when I was lookin at it.If you curve the seat tubes up to the seattube it would give it a fluid look.maybe even double up the seattubes off the center bar you were gonna put in there,almost like a spaceliner frame.Very cool idea no matter what option you go with.Keep us updated!!

bikejunkie said:
yeah i agree with the camelback.Thats what i was thinkin when I was lookin at it.If you curve the seat tubes up to the seattube it would give it a fluid look.maybe even double up the seattubes off the center bar you were gonna put in there,almost like a spaceliner frame.Very cool idea no matter what option you go with.Keep us updated!!

Thats cool' I had something like that in my mind but settled on this look. I did a Camelback on my sex change build but thats what led me to this build, I need to paint 2 bikes now!

The whole point of the build was to use
Rustinkerer said:
by Rustinkerer on Sun May 03, 2009 11:59 am
Great use for an unloved touring bike! I think, way back in the day, I bought a ladies version in the same horrible green! looking good now though. ~Adam
What Adam said. The best thing I did was to set it on the table for all to see and see what would come up. I was surprised with the responce and have great respect to all that called me on it. Let the truth be known #2 was not my first choice but when I pushed the lower bar up it made the differance. I have plenty more " unloved " bikes and I'll try a new freshapproach each build, keeping an open mind for changes.

I hate painting bikes.
Sigh

GL

Back