I Can't Stop Building Tallbikes!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either way...I've got a great steel supplier in town....I'm in!! :mrgreen:

I'm lazy...I just buy it... :mrgreen: Now that you mention it...I've got a great recycler nearby. I should ask what I can buy scrap for...'Prolly cheap!!

So I guess were not having a tallbike buildoff, I have some ideas I'd like to save for it if we do have it. :mrgreen:

I kept an eye out for you, but didn't see ya. Bikeportland got a picture of you, though:

3806017574_085b554cf2.jpg

This chick took a video of you: http://www.flickr.com/photos/heidisemet/3804663185/

My friends doing the 8 bridge ride on their 1961 Co-Ed and 1968 Deluxe Collegiate were crazy, but you take the cake. :)

That is a nice looking tallbike. Seems like it would be agile (for a tallbike).

I saw that picture on bikeportland last night, I messed up and took a wrong turn and ended up going down I-405 with all the 11 bridge people. I was just riding along I-405 when a guy with a huge camera came by and started taking pictures of me so figured it would be somewhere on the internet. :D It was a good ride except for the train at the end and all the people who kept cutting me off.

It was pretty cool being the only person on a tall bike but riding thorugh a sea of 18,000 people on a bridge going 3 miles an hour was kind of tricky. Luckily I never fell or bumped into anyone, good thing I can track stand. :D

Latest posts

Back