I’m Delishiss!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hailing from Los Angeles, living on the north Oregon coast. It rains 300 days a year here and I have 36 self propelled vehicles and a 47’ Indian. I love the rain. I’ll be 52 in a few days and I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Did I mention I’m stupid too. Looking to build some cool kids bikes for my 2 crazy ... daughters Brooklyn and Manhattan. The borough sisters. I might need some help, thank you.

Hailing from Los Angeles, living on the north Oregon coast. It rains 300 days a year here and I have 36 self propelled vehicles and a 47’ Indian. I love the rain. I’ll be 52 in a few days and I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Did I mention I’m stupid too. Looking to build some cool kids bikes for my 2 crazy ... daughters Brooklyn and Manhattan. The borough sisters. I might need some help, thank you.
You said stupid? I dunno, you may have to stand behind me on that one.....:bigsmile: Welcome aboard. This place is kool.........

Back