Huffy Dragster or Rail?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to bring back a part of my youth by locating, and hopefully purchasing, the same kind of Huffy spyder bike I had as a kid. For Christmas 1968 I received a Huffy 5-speed on the column, with front and back hand brakes. I don't know if it was a Dragster or Rail, because based upon pictures I've seen through my searches, both seem to resemble what I had. Mine was blue, with a blue metalflake, tuck and roll seat, with white trim around it. It did not have the tall sissy bar, just one that protruded approximately two inches high. If this rings a bell with anyone, I would appreciate any information on where I might find one for purchase.
Thanks!

The rail has a stretched out frame, and the dragster has a normal/shorter frame. Maybe that'll help you figure it out?

I guess that eliminates the bike being a rail. Now I just need to find the specific Dragster I had. It was a Huffy Dragster with a 5-speed shifter on the column, and dual hand brakes. Again, this was Christmas of 1968. Thanks for any leads on where to find what I'm looking for.

Latest posts

Back