How's your weather? for summer is here at last!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
with summer finaly here in the lower mainland we all took to the sea wall in down town Vancouver

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

us at sience world

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

how about you guys any great ride shots?

Murray, I like your bike a lot, It is very nice. You have EVERYTHING On there , You have a cup holder, Saddle backs, Head lights and tail lights. It is very sharp. Nice pictures.

We too have had some pretty hot weather on this side of the Rockies. Alas, no sea wall to ride by though.

And wow! Would you look at the rear fender on that blue bike! THAT is one mighty fine fender if I do say so myself...

:mrgreen:

-Mp

Not a problem Murray, With all your hard work my kind words are well deserved. :)

Your more than welcome Firewalker, I'm glad you're able to make use of the parts.

How's the bike club coming along?

-Mp

Really wonderful photos....looks like everyone had a great ride. :D

My brother and some friends of ours are planning a ride soon....... hopefully on the Galveston Island seawall .......lots of sun,sights, and places to ride.

One question Murray......what brand frame is that on your son's bike. I'm sure that you've repainted it.....but I just got a frame almost identical to it last night from a friend...so I was curious.

Truly a gorgeous week out here really!
Been out on some early morning rides. Slam a couple of cups of coffee, take my asthma spray, then ride. Nothing like it!

I'm originally from the Alberni Valley and as you locals know, it eclipsed 40o C there yesterday. I certainly don't mind the hotness. Bring it on!!!
I love this time of year.
G.

let's see....98 degrees, 98% humidity, 16 hours of sunlight every day, eagle sized-mosquitos. Yep, summer in central ga!!

Back